This letter, subject to acceptance would mean agreeing to become a Distributor or Direct Seller at the terms and conditions stipulated below:-
Any Indian citizen between 18 to 65 years of age is eligible to become a distributor of the www.Dtmbazaar.com called, the Company. All payment should be made either by RTGS or demand draft drawn in favor of Dauphin Travel Marketing Pvt. Ltd. payable at Delhi only.
A distributor is an independent entity for all purpose and is not an Employee/Legal Representative of the Company, Dauphin Travel Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
The company holds the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason over notice to the applicant. Company reserves the right to update the business plan without any prior notice. The Company reserve the right to change the products range, compensation plan, the cost of products and all other terms and conditions subject to change in state and central Govt. legislation, market situation or availability of products etc. from time to time.
Renewal: Self purchase of 500 Business Volume products once in a year will keep your business center active. The validity of the customer registration shall be one year and the registration must got renewed by the customer by making such payment as will be fixed by the DTM from time to time and if the customer fails to get its registration renewed before expiry of one year than after one year he/she will not be entitled for the payment of the commission for the DTM or any other benefits as fixed by the DTM. However, the distributor shall have right to apply afresh with the DTM and his registration shall be granted afresh by the DTM on the payment of fresh application fee.
6. The company may terminate the distributorship with a prior notice and if found misleading, wrong promotion, wrong information and misuse of company intellectual or physical property. The company will not be held responsible for any changes effected on account of Govt. Directives from time to time, changes in the laws relating to the business from time to time.
7. The registered members are not permitted to use the company's logo, trade mark, trade name, patent or any other intellectual property of the company for any purpose and/or promotion of business.
8. The registered members are not permitted to advertise in print or electronic media about the company or its product services without written approval of the company. If any person found to do so then his/her membership can be terminated with or without serving a notice.
9. Except abnormal conditions calculation of Sales Incentive shall be completed within 30 days from the last day of the month, for which Sales Incentive is to be calculated.
10. The applicant should not be involved in any criminal case at the time of applying for the customer registration with the DTM.
11. The DTM should not be bound by any illegal act of the registered customer and the DTM cannot be held responsible for any wrong committed by the registered customer.
12. The DTM by way of the agreement is only granting customer registration to the applicant is not creating any partnership with its customers.
13. The registered customer, during the continuance of this agreement, shall hold in confidence business information and literature of the DTM which the registered customer shall acquire during the terms of agreement. In case of any breach by the registered customer than the DTM shall have a right to claim damage for the losses as will be caused to the DTM and its image and reputation.
14. In the event DTM, come to know, from any source whatsoever, that the registered customer has breached any provision of his agreement, rules, regulation, policy or procedure, as amended from time to time, then the DTM shall have a discretion to terminate the customer registration without any intimation to the registered customer and in that event the registered customer shall not have any right to challenge and the same shall also not entitled for any benefit/ commission form the DTM. However, the DTM shall have a right to claim damage from registered a customer as will be caused due to such breach of agreement, rules, regulation, policy or procedure.
15. The applicant/ customer is joining the business of the DTM as per his/ her own understanding and without any personal obligation either to DTM or to anyone else.
16. The applicant/ customer has gone through and understand the complete business plan before making an application for business distributorship with the DTM and also understand that the DTM does not owe any money in future in respect of the joining of the applicant/ customer.
17. It has been understand by the applicant/ customer that his registration can be terminated by the DTM if he/she is engaged/ started litigation with the DTM/ Sponsor/ up-line/ any other similar products company.
18. In case the company came to know, from any source whatsoever, that the applicant/ customer or any of his family member has joined any other marketing company carrying on the business similar to DTM or he/she or any of his / her or any of his/ her family member has become a director of such other marketing company or he/she or any of his family member acts as lead promoter of any other marketing company then the DTM shall have the right to terminate the registration of such registered customer and his/her other family member.
19. It has been understood by the applicant/ customer that in cases where registration has been obtained with more than one customer ID only.
20. The company will make all payments on accounts of commission and/or incentives through account payee cheque drawn in favour of the distributor/NEFT or deposit the said amount into the distributors pay direct account only after deduction of all applicable fees and statutory requirements as governed by the law of the land. The business opportunity is purely optional and the distributor is not compelled to bring or sponsor any other distributor. He/She can do so if they wish for their own gain. The company will not be responsible for any type of payments given to the distributor. The company's sales promotion kit will be delivered only on receipt on the application form in originally and for His/Her personal use.
21. If Direct Seller does not receive payment due to non compliance of rules of Direct Selling by Direct Seller or by any other reason created by Direct Seller, then complete responsibility for delay/ non payment will be of Direct Seller
22. Permanent Account Number (PAN) is mandatory to deduct the TDS according to the Income Tax norms, if not updated 20% TDS will be deducted.
23. If any defect is found in any of the DTM Products purchased, then the same can be returned/ exchanged within 15 days from the date of purchase. The returned product must be supported with Bill of purchase and such product should not be damaged from any angle. The purchaser should ensure that condition of the product should be similar to the condition which was prevailed at the time of purchases.
24. Any dispute, differences or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be submitted to binding arbitration and shall be referred to the sole arbitrator appointed in accordance with provisions of arbitration and conciliation act, 1996. The venue of such arbitration shall be at New Delhi only and the awards of the arbitrator shall be final and binding all parties. The courts at New Delhi shall alone have jurisdiction in relation to this arbitration agreement and any award arising therefrom and no other court/ forum/ commission shall have any jurisdiction to try and entertain any suit / complain / petition.